We all need some inspiration to fuel us through the day and receiving the Very Inspiring Blogger Award is just one of those things that make me love writing even more. My gratitude goes out to Ms. Kimberly who nominated me for this award. I am deeply touched that you find my works inspiring and I can’t thank you enough for giving me a reason to put my thoughts into words even more.
The Rules are as follows:
1. Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. State 7 things about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link to them.
5. Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements.
Here are a few things about me:
1. I am drawn to the beauty of flames. They are quite mesmerizing and I somehow feel that they draw all the stress, worries, pains and hurts that I feel. This is one of the reasons why I always light a candle at night even for a few minutes just to stare at its flame.
2. I am a Neil Gaiman fan. Ever since I read American Gods I simply fell in love with the way he writes and how amazing his mind works. My goal is to buy all of his works and let my future kids (if ever) read them.
3. I am a nerd.
4. I am a very quiet person. I am not really into big crowds. I’d rather spend my time outside gazing at the stars or climb a tree or just be with someone whom I can spend the day without needing to talk that much but yet find contentment with each others presence.
5. I am a bookworm. I’m always in the lookout for great authors to read and include in my growing library.
6. I am the youngest in a family of 7 and my siblings are simply the best people in the world for me. Whenever we’re together our house is just filled with noise because we would spend the entire day playing, chatting and eating. I miss those days.
7. I am nothing without those who inspire me to be who I am.
On to the nominees then. 🙂
2. An King
13. A is For
Congratulations to all the nominees and many thanks to all my readers who continue to inspire me.
And most of all, THANK YOU, Ms. Kimberly for this award.